Troop 17 - Ski Trip Weekend

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:07:14 -0500

Here's our list of those planning to go skiing this weekend with the
troop.

We plan to leave the scout hut at 4:30 this Friday, so please arrive in
time to load up your gear in one of the four vehicles. Below are the
drivers:

1.       Derek Steed

2.       Rob Jepko

3.       Brad Moser

4.       Hal Bates

What to bring:

1.       Money for dinner Friday and Saturday

2.       Sleeping bag - air mattress provided by Winterplace

3.       Ski clothing for cold weather and a little extra money to buy
additional clothing and hot chocolate, if necessary.

4.       It's going to be cold, but if the scouts are dressed properly,
they'll have a great time.

*         We will return on Saturday, time TBD.

*         Below is the list of those going on the trip.

1

Derek Steed

Skiing

2