RE: Troop 17 Communication Merit Badge - UPDATE

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:18:01 -0500

Tonight will be our final "Classroom" night for the Communications Merit
Badge.  Please make sure your scout is in attendance and working on his
requirements.  Tonight we will be working on Requirements 6 & 8.  Req. 8
will be completed at our next camping trip with the scouts leading the
Campfire Program on Saturday Night.

The Final Requirement number 5 will be accomplished during our regular
meeting date of March 20th when we will be meeting at the City Hall to watch
a city council meeting in progress.  Please put this on your calendar and
all scouts will need their Class A uniform shirts.  We will NOT be coming to
the Scout Hut.

In order to see the progress, please go to the Merit Badge Progress
sid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214766>  (click link).  This is a live document of the
scout's progress.

Assignments 1,2&7 have been made as assignments to be completed and turned
in (some scouts have completed req. 2 w/their speeches so check the list)

Continue to work on 3 (speeches).  This will continue as long as is
necessary, so let's get 'em done. We will be allowing speeches tonight as

I think that is all.  See you soon!

John Maynard