This Week in Scouts - Troop 17

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:15:08 -0500

We had a fantastic camping trip this past weekend and the rain didn't
dampen anyone's spirits. Everyone seemed to have a great time at the
McQueen farm. Thanks again to Dr. McQueen for sharing his property and
hospitality with us.

Here is what is next for Troop 17:

Tuesday: this will be a regular scout meeting to discuss this weekend
and prepare for our spring events. Time 7:00 - 8:30. This is a change
from our normal plan of a PLC after a camping trip.

Sunday: Scout Sunday, all scouts and PARENTS are invited to attend the
church service at the First Presbyterian Church and then join us for a
fellowship lunch in the scout hut. Time: 10:30 - 1:00, scouts will meet
at 10:30 in the scout hut and are to wear their scout shirts. There is
no cost for lunch.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court