T17 - Neusiok Trail Photos are up!

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:06:42 -0500

Hello folks, we made it!  This trail was awesome!  I think we saw terrain
and beauty that you just can't see in the mountains.  My "hats off" to the
trail clubs that maintain and construct for the enjoyment of others.  If you
missed this, I would recommend seeing it on your own or sign-up on our next
time there.  You can bet we will be back!

Please follow the link below for the photos of our trip.  As I receive more
from the other photographers, they will be uploaded for all to enjoy.

2CA079EEB0929%215846> &id=78F2CA079EEB0929%215846

Thanks for the opportunity!

John Maynard