T17 McQueen Farm Campout 2/3-2/5

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:15:24 -0500

Hello Folks,

It is time for us to hit the outdoors again for our Winter Skills camping
trip located this year at the McQueen Farm located South of Graham.  This is
an important trip as we will be covering a long list of skills which are
required for rank advancement including:

*       Lashing
*       Compass work
*       Flag ceremony
*       Patrol activities
*       Cooking
*       EDGE Method for both younger and older scouts, etc

Date:  2/3/12 - 2/5/12

Time:  Meet at Hut - 4:30p

Location:  McQueen Farm (hwy 87 S.)

Planning Meeting: Tuesday 1/31/12 (Important)

It is important and helpful to register for each trip as soon as possible to
help us better plan for attendance.  Simply click on the link to fill in the
web form at: www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (Adults do need to register -
1 form per person)

John Maynard