T17 Camp Cherokee Photos are up!

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:32:11 -0400

Hello Ladies and Gents, I want to announce the photos from scout camp are
available for all to see.  Please go to our photos section on the website,
https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/photos and follow the 2012 link
to Camp Cherokee.  I hope you enjoy the photos as we certainly enjoyed
making them!

Please keep in mind to congratulate our scouts as we, Troop 17, won the
Troop of the Week award which was a complete team effort on everyone's part
throughout the week.

We at Troop 17 look forward to this next Fall Season of trips and training!

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard

JPEG image