RE: T17 Backpacking Trip - Appalachian Trail - Hotsprings, NC

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 17:49:49 -0400

Here is a quick update on our trip for this weekend. So far we have the
following signed up:

Adult

Bates

Hal

1

        Burton

Jim

1

        Chrismon

Michael

1

        Lakey

Bart

1

        Martz

Robert

1

        Maynard

John

1

        Mills

Cecil

1

        Paonessa

Nestor

1

        Sartin

Wes

1

        Steed

Derek

1

Adult Total

        10

Scout

Burton

Will

1

        Chrismon

Matthew

1

        DuPree

Zachary

1

        Easter

Dylan

1

        Lakey

Hunter

1

        Martz

Sean

1

        Pittman

Zach

1

        Sartin

Charlie

1

        Simpson

Jack

1

        Sommer

Clayton

1

        Steed

Ryan

1

        Stewart

Jacob

1

Scout Total

        12

Grand Total

        22

Cost will be $10.00 for gas, please bring cash for easy distribution,
and money is also needed for Friday dinner & Sunday lunch on the road) .
We will need the following to drive and maybe one more if additional
scouts sign up - Hal Bates (8), Mike Chrismon (4), Bart Lakey (7) & Rob
Martz (5).

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
HM: 336.585.1962
WK: 336.586.1325
MB: 336.269.2215

Date: 4/13/12 to 4/15/12 (Normal times - Leave 4:30p Friday   Return
early afternoon Sunday)

Location: Hotsprings, NC

Cost:  TBD (Gas $ plus Friday dinner & Sunday lunch on the road)

Registration:  http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (separate forms
for each participant, please)

It is appreciated to have all scouts and participating adults to
register for this trip as soon as possible for planning purposes.
Transportation is our main need.

You can find more info, maps, files & photos on our website location:
https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campgrpbp/campdestspr
ing

It will be important to participate in the next 2 (excluding Spring
Break on the 3rd) troop meetings for training and information.  Thank
you and I look forward to having you aboard!

John Maynard

GIF image