Swim Test - Burlington Aquatic Center for Camp Cherokee This Tuesday

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:36:04 -0400

ATTENTION ALL SUMMER CAMP PARTICIPANTS!

A friend of mine, Dan Wright, has agreed to help us with our pre-camp
swim tests this Tuesday.

Where: Burlington Aquatic Center

When: Tuesday, June 5th

Time: 5:30

What to Bring: Swim suit and towel

Please make every effort to have your son participate this Tuesday. Camp
Cherokee can't handle all of the swim checks on Sunday when we arrive so
we have to complete as many as possible prior to going to camp. In the
event you cannot attend our swim test at the Burlington Aquatic Center,
please be prepared to escort your son for the one mile walk to the
waterfront that Sunday to take his swim test since John and I are needed
for other check-in duties to get our boys ready for their week at
Cherokee.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court