Scouts Update this week

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 22:04:38 -0500

Photos

We had a great Zip Line camping trip this weekend and John has already
uploaded the photos:

http://cid-78f2ca079eeb0929.skydrive.live.com/play.aspx/2010-Richland%20
Crk%20Zip?sa=676544295

________________________________

Scouts this Tuesday - 3/9

We will have a PLC (Patrol Leaders Council) this Tuesday for our youth
leaders from 7:00 - 8:00 to discuss the rest of the year plan our
2010-2011 calendar.

________________________________

Scouts next Tuesday - 3/16

OA elections - we need all scouts to attend in order to have an election
- PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT!

________________________________

Gear demonstrations - This Thursday, March 11th @ 7:00

This month's Roundtable will be all about camping. This event is for
EVERYONE with an interest in camping. There will be something for
everyone. The District Camping Committee has been hard at work for
months preparing for this special Roundtable. Please pass this
information to ALL members of your units, friends, family, anyone who
wants to learn more about Camping.

We will have guests from:

Gander Mountain

REI

Haw River Outfitters

North Carolina State Parks

You will not want to miss this!

Alamance Roundtable meets the 2nd Thursday of each month (except July)
at Macedona Lutheran Church. The meeting begins at 7:00pm but show up
early for the pre-opening activities.

Your Alamance Roundtable Commissioners

That should about cover it for now.

Hal Bates