Scouts Next Tuesday - May 31

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:47:50 -0400

Next Tuesday will be our last meeting prior to our Court-of-Honor where
boys receive their merit and rank advancements on June 7th (parents are
invited)

We will start promptly at 7:00 and expect to finish by 8:00

We will have our regular PLC (Patrol Leader's Council), but we will also
be meeting with any scouts that need to complete any merit or rank
advancements. The boys should know what they need, but if not, we keep
an advancement matrix on our bulletin board and they are welcome to
check it this Friday before we leave for our trip or Sunday when we
return.

Scouts Expected to Attend PLC's:

Name                                            Current Rank      Date
of Rank     Leadership Pos #1      Lead Pos #1 Date

Butler, Grayson
Patrol Leader               01/04/11

Chrismon, Matthew                        Scout                  02/20/11
Asst Patrol Ldr             05/22/11

Collins, Sam                                  1st Class
02/20/11            Patrol Leader               05/22/11

Ellington, George                          Tenderfoot          02/22/10
Asst Patrol Ldr             01/04/11

Kernodle, John Ange                     Star                    05/18/11
Patrol Leader               01/04/11

Sommer, Clay                               1st Class
12/08/10            Asst SPL                     01/04/11

Stewart, Jacob                              Scout
10/15/10            Patrol Leader               05/22/11

Tucker, Dallas                                Life
12/08/10            Senior Patrol Ldr          05/11/11

Wallis, Robert                                Scout
10/15/10            Asst Patrol Ldr             01/04/11

Watt, Jack                                     1st Class
08/15/10            Patrol Leader               01/04/11

Watt, Will                                      Tenderfoot
12/08/10            Asst Patrol Ldr             01/04/11

Williams, Nicholas                         Tenderfoot          12/08/10
Asst Patrol Ldr             01/04/11

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>