Recycle Bins

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:37:38 -0400

Hello folks, as you all may know by now, the city of Burlington is changing
the method of recycling.  In the next few weeks we will be transitioning to
the new, large recycling bins and will be retiring the bins that have been
used for the last many years.  The instructions are to either keep or
recycle the old bins when the new system begins.

We would appreciate your donation of the old bins.  If you are not planning
on using your old bins, please allow us at Troop 17 use them for gear
storage and transport for camping as they are convenient for our needs.
Please just drop them off at the Scout Hut at any time (just leave them on
the front porch), or bring them to the next scout meeting in August and we
will put them to great use.

Thank you very much!

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard