Popcorn, Advancements and Court-of-Honor

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:40:52 -0500

Reminder that tomorrow night is popcorn pick-up from 7:00 to 8:00.

Next Tuesday (11/29)  is the last day for advancements prior to our 12/6
Court-of-Honor which will also be held at 7:00.

If you son has any requirements that he wants to complete prior the
Court-of-Honor, we will be available for him to pass off rank and merit
badge requirements tomorrow.

The advancement status report has been updated and posted on our
bulletin board so our scouts can be up-to-date and we encourage them to
record their advancements in their scout book.

Hal Bates

Glen Raven, Inc.

1821 North Park Avenue

Glen Raven, NC 27217