One more night to turn in completed merit badges

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:15:01 -0400

Do to an unexpected work situation, I was unable to attend last night's meeting and help with advancements and understand some scouts had completed merit badges worksheets they wanted to have approved. If they would like to receive the badge at next Tuesday' Court-of-Honor, please make plans to leave their completed mb worksheets in my mailbox (2204 Teal Court) by 7:00 today. Please don't bring them by until after 3:00 to allow for mail delivery. I will be entering advancements on the computer this evening to run our reports. Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx