Norfolk Scout trip

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:27:21 -0400

William Inabnit has put together a great trip for both of our Boy Scouts
and Webelos (see details below).

Cost for the trip will be $45 (checks made payable to Troop 17) for each
scout and adult that attends. Additional cash will be needed for food
there and back or any souvenirs.

If you know that you or your son plans to attend, please let me know
ASAP so we can reserve our tours and arrange transportation to Norfolk.

Payments can be mailed to my house at 2204 Teal Court, Burlington, NC
27215 or given to William at next Tuesday's scout meeting.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court