Next Tuesday and May 27 backpacking

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:36:55 -0400

Important reminder: Next Tuesday is Election night, we will be conducting Order
of the Arrow and troop leadership elections. Everyone needs to attend and our
new Senior Patrol Leader and Assistant Patrol Leader are required to attend
summer camp.

Linville backpacking: We will be backpacking in Linville gorge on May 27. Any
scout that missed our Stone mountain backpacking trip needs to attend if he
wants to advance in rank (required for First Class). This trip will be split
with First class and up hiking a longer route and younger scouts will be hiking
a shorter distance.

Dads:  I need to know who is going and so far Derek Steed, Rob Martz, Shane
Stadler, Hal Bates and John Maynard plan to participate. Please email me if you
are planning to go so we can work out transportation.

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217