Mt. Rogers Backpack Trip - Apr 23-25

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:49:27 -0400

Calling all Backpackers!  This weekend (Friday April 23-25) we will be
making an enjoyable trip to the top of Mt Rogers in VA.  We will be camping
with the wild ponies on the way!  Please look at the photos from last
weekend when Master Hal took the Philmont Crew on their training hike:

Please find attached the Permission Form to be signed and returned to me
(either via email, Tuesday night at the meeting or Friday).  This is
important that I receive this form back.

This Tuesday at our regular meeting we will be preparing for our trip with a
Pack Shakedown, instruction and a DVD on Backpacking the Grand Canyon.
Please come, listen & learn.

We will also be joined by Troop 142 (led by the fearless Master-Michael
LaPlaca) as we had them along on the Dark Mountain Uwharrie trip.

I need to know who is going so please look at this list and let me know if
you need to be added:

Zeke Janicello

Davis Bud

Dallas Tucker

Evan Saurage

Jack Ellington

George Schmitt

Jack Watt

AJ Nwoko

Promise Nwoko

Jim Weston

Richard Schiller

Matt Watt

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday Night!

John Maynard

Tarheel Research High Res

   "...Agrotech Solutions"

(336) 263-5088

     PO Box 1088
     Burlington, NC 27216
 <mailto:John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MonaVie Distributor

fish[1]Drink it!  Feel it!  Share it!

P   please consider the environment before printing this email

GIF image

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image