Merit Badge College 2012

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:09:17 -0500

This is a great opportunity for our scouts to earn additional merit
badges. This spring Troop 17 will be teaching the Communication &
Personal Fitness merit badges, so if your scout decides to attend the mb
college, it would be best for him to take other badges.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court