Matthew's Eagle Scout Project

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:03:13 -0500

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc. 1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217
Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
336.586.1325

Let Endless Possibilities Begin

-----Original message-----
From: "W. Inabnit" <winabnit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 00:05:43 GMT+00:00
Subject: Eagle Scout Project

Mr. Bates,

Would you send this message to all of our troop?

Thank you,

Matthew

TO:        Troop 17 Scouts

FROM:   Matthew Inabnit

WHAT:    Service Hours Opportunity

WHEN:   Saturday January 29th, 2:00 PM

WHERE: The Lodge at Moonelon, Elon University

I am working on completing My Eagle Project - making a switchback on the
trail at the Lodge.

The work Saturday will involve moving and spreading dirt and mulch.
Also, we will destroy

an old part of the trail and plant seedling in its place.  Please wear
appropriate clothing and

bring your work gloves, a shovel and garden rake.  Snacks and drinks
will be provided.

If you have questions or need directions, please call me at 584-9637 or
my Dad's cell 269-3615.

I hope to see you Saturday! Thanks for your help.