Information on the 2010 Alamance District Spring Merit Badge College

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:30:32 -0500

This college is a good way for our scouts to earn a merit badge. The college is
offered on the following dates:

·         Session 1: March 13, 2010 from 8:00am – 12:00noon

·         Session 2: March 27, 2010 from 8:00am – 12:00noon

See attachment for details and you can send your check directly to Stuart
Brandt is you plan to attend.

Hal Bates

Scoutmaster - Troop 17

http://www.ScoutTroop17.org