Important Scout Stuff - Only Three More Meetings to Court-Of-Honor

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:30:58 -0400

Reminder that we only have three more Tuesday's before we have our
Court-of-Honor to receive ranks. Please communicate with your scout to
see if he needs to complete any merit badges or rank advancements in the
next couple of weeks. Tee Lander will also be at our meeting for
Physical Fitness merit badge to review requirement #7 so the boys can
begin their 12 week fitness plan.

This Tuesday - VERY IMPORTANT - that all scouts attend as we will be
having OA elections (we will be educating our scouts on what is the OA
or honor camping program?). We need a full attendance in order to hold
the election. We will also have time for rank advancement (the bulletin
boards will be current so please have your scout bring in his handbook
to check on his advancements.

Summer Camp - letter is attached with all the details and here is a link
to the medical form: Please
send me your completed medical forms as they are complete. Reminder that
the camp payment of $230.00 is due by May 22nd for boys that attending
camp, please send your check to the address below or with your scout on
a Tuesday night. I also need to meet with each scout this Tuesday to
sign up for merit badge classes. Swim tests, TBD will also be needed for
camp - details to follow at a later date.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17 <>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215