Fw: Stuart's Eagle project

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:40:03 -0500

From Stuart Powell:

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217
PH: 336.586.1325
FX: 336.222.8027

________________________________

From: stumeister823@xxxxxxx <stumeister823@xxxxxxx>
To: Bates, Hal; hbates@xxxxxxxxxxxx <hbates@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun Feb 21 17:29:27 2010
Subject: RE: Stuart's Eagle project

Mr. Bates,
      I plan on doing my Eagle project on March 6 and March 13 (both are
Saturdays). I will need at least six scouts to assist, but there is plenty of
room for more should there be more. The plan is to meet at the scout hut each
morning at 9am sharp. My parents will provide transportation both ways to
Stenier's cemetery. Each scout should bring a shovel and work gloves. I will
provide the materials and lunch. We will be back at the scout hut by 2pm.
Please pass this around the troop for me, especially to those scouts who will
be working on their Eagle projects soon and may require my assistance.
Sincerely,
Stuart Powell