Fw: Popcorn Fundraiser

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:36:30 -0400

Hal Bates
1821 North Park Ave
Glen Raven, NC 27215
PH# (336) 586-1325

-----Original message-----
From: shannon beck <sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bates, Hal" <Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Oct 8, 2010 20:12:40 GMT+00:00
Subject: Popcorn Fundraiser

Hal, Please forward to the Troop.

Hi Troop 17 Parents,
I went to the Scout meeting this past Tues. to show the boys a prize that they could win for selling popcorn. The prize is a large crossbow that shoots marshmallows. In order to have a chance at winning the crossbow they must sell at least $200.00 worth of popcorn and bring their order form to the meeting on Tues. 10/12. If there is more than one Scout who qualifies then I'll draw a name to see who wins the crossbow. I hope that there are a lot of kids who qualify! Please remind your boys to sell, sell, and sell some more this weekend if they haven't reached the $200.00 goal yet. Remind them to bring their order form (not money, the popcorn fundraiser doesn't end until Oct 26th) to the meeting next Tues. if they have sold $200 or more. Thanks for supporting Scouts through this fundraiser!

Shannon Beck

Also, please remind the boys that the top 10 sellers at the end of the fundraiser will receive $35.00 in addition to the prizes awarded by Trails End.