Fw: Aj Nwoko's Eagle Project Date and Time

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:14:14 -0500

This is an excellent way to earn service hours during the holidays for the
scouts.  Please help A.J. if you can.

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217
Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
336.586.1325

Let Endless Possibilities Begin

Date: Thursday December 30th
When: 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 (at latest)
Where: Burlington Memorial Stadium (Williams high school football stadium)
Things to bring: shovels, working gloves, etc

*Be sure to dress warmly in appropriate working clothing.