FW: T17-Zipline Camping Trip (Mar 16-18)

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:13:22 -0400

In addition to below, we will be stopping  at Delk's Army Navy store for
the boys to look around. If they have any spending money, they might
want to bring it along, otherwise all they need is $25.

Hal Bates

Glen Raven, Inc.

1821 North Park Avenue

Glen Raven, NC 27217

Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

336.586.1325

Let Endless Possibilities Begin TM

Date: March 16th - 18th

Time: Friday 4:30p      Return: Sunday by lunch (we will NOT eat on the
road)

Location: Richland Creek Zipline

Cost: $25

Registration: www.scouttroop17.org/permission

We will be camping at Camp Woodfield Scout Preservation.  Friday dinner
is a sandwich (subs work great).  Tuesday night will be the planning
night for Patrol Meals (Do NOT miss this meeting) for Saturday Breakfast
and Dinner.  Saturday Lunch will be a "Trail" lunch while zipping.

Adult Bates Hal

          Easter         Shawn

          Ellison          James

          Maynard       John

          Stadler        Shane

          Watt Matthew

Scout Beck  Walker

          Budd  Davis

          Chrismon      Matthew

          DuPree        Zachary

          Easter         Dylan

          Ellington      George

          Ellison          Pierce

          Ford   Declan

          Hawks          Ellis

          Hicks Cooper

          Lakey Hunter

          Lanzoni        Simon

          Martz          Sean

          Maynard       Christian

          Pardue         Alex

          Sartin          Charlie

          Simpson       Jack

          Slemenda     Tripp

          Stadler        Luc

          Watt William

Thank you and see you Tuesday Night.

John Maynard

Date: March 16th - 18th

Time: Friday 4:30p  return Sunday after lunch

Location: Richland Creek Zipline

Cost to be announced later (approx. $25 plus gas)

Registration: www.scouttroop17.org/permission

Thank you

John Maynard