FW: T17 - Scout Sunday - February 10

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:36:57 -0500

Hello Folks, I need your help.

I have set up a new Email List Service (Google Groups).  If you have not
received this email already (copied below), I need to know.  Please reply to
this email and I will get you set up in the new service (assuming you want
to be included).

If you received the below email, please disregard this email.  I Don't need
a reply to this if you do not need to be added.

Thank you,

Yours in Scouting.

John Maynard