FW: T17 - Camping Trip-McQueen Farm

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:58:00 -0500

Let me ask for your help one more time.  I am almost complete with the new
Email List and don't want to miss anyone.

If you Did Not receive this email (below), and would like to be added to the
Troop Email List, please reply to this email and I will add you.

Thank you!

John Maynard

Date: Friday, Feb 1

Time: Meet at Hut - 4:30p

Return: Sunday, Feb 3 - Before Noon

Location: McQueen Farm (hwy 87 South)

Trip Cost: $0

Registration: Online Registration Form
<http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission>   (Each Scout and Adult Must
Register)

Planning Meeting: Tuesday Meeting Prior to trip (Important for scouts
attendance)

Hello Folks, It's time for our winter camping adventure!  We will be camping
on the beautiful southern Alamance property of the McQueen family.  We will
be working on important rank requirements and skills needed for advancement.

Scout Meal Prep

Friday

          Dinner: Sub Sandwiches

Saturday

          Breakfast: Planned By Patrol

          Lunch: Planned By Patrol

          Dinner: Planned By Patrol

Sunday

          Breakfast: Supplied by the Leaders

          Lunch:

Registration is required (do not reply to this email for registration) and
it is helpful to register for each trip as soon as possible in order help us
better plan for attendance and transportation.  Simply click on the link to
fill in the web form at: www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (Adults need to
register - 1 form per person)

Helpful Web Links:

*         T17 Camping Page
<https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campinfo>   (lots of
good stuff here)

*         Packing List
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0XoSFIAuQkUNWU1MTg2ZWItNGE5Ny00YzZmLThhYzU
tY2NiOTU1MTk1NWY3/edit?hl=en_US>

*         Electronics
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5fu3ASweR4cYjNhOGYwNWUtNTQ2Zi00MzExLWI1NzI
tMGI1ZGY0Mjk0NzFj/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CIXC47IB> & Cellphone Policy

Don't forget your Nalgene Bottles!

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard