FW: Personal Fitness Merit Badge

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:52:29 -0400

Please see the important message below from Tee Lander.  Below are the
referenced document links.

Personal Fitness Plan:
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#cid=78F2CA079EEB0929
<https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&id=78F2CA079EE
B0929%214972> &id=78F2CA079EEB0929%214972

Personal Fitness Workbook:
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929
<https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&re
sid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214767> &resid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214767

Personal Fitness Progress Checklist:
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929
<https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&re
sid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214768> &resid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214768

John Maynard