FW: God and Country Award

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:33:42 -0400

Several of you saw Fred Grosse's presentation on '"God and Country" at
our last Court-of-Honor which is geared to older scouts in grades 9-12.

There are only 4 spots remaining and if you son is interested, please
email us ASAP to reserve a spot. The first meeting will be on Tuesday,
October 5 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at Fred's office at The Elon School,
201 S. O'Kelly Avenue, Elon. See below and attached for details.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court