FW: Dentistry Merit Badge

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:59:04 -0400

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
HM: 336.585.1962
WK: 336.586.1325
MB: 336.269.2215

From: Amy Jepko [mailto:apjepko@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:10 PM
To: Bates, Hal
Subject: Dentistry Merit Badge

Hal,

If you could forward this to the troop I would appreciate it, please
feel free to add or delete anything contained within this e-mail.

Thanks, Rob

HI Troop 17,

I will be teaching you about Dentistry for your Dentistry Merit Badge
this fall. It would be great if you could get the booklet from BSA
located in Greensboro. If you can't, Mr. Maynard will scan the booklet
and workbook to our website, go to advancement the under merit badge
click pamphlets or worksheets. If possible read the material and focus
on the requirements prior to our meetings. I hope to take the class to
Alamance Community Collage to do some hands on dentistry and lab work.
You can get in touch with me by sending me an e-mail to
apjepko@xxxxxxxxxxxx or calling me at 336-584-6636.

Thanks,

Rob Jepko, DDS