FW: Alamance Merit Badge University

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:59:37 -0500

Each year our Alamance district offers a merit badge college, which is
another way for our boys to work on merit badges. Below are the merit
badges that will be offered this year and specific details on times and
registration can be found in the attachment. Please share this
opportunity with your boys and let us know if they are interested.

Merit Badges offered: NOTE:  The high-lighted badges are two (2) session
courses.

March 12

March 26

Communications