FW: 4th Annual Troop 17 Regatta

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:30:26 -0400

Mr. Huffines will be discussing more of the details with the boys
tomorrow, but I have a couple of things to add.

1.       Please review the attached list for any scout or parents
additions or deletions.

2.       The cost of the trip will be $60, and we will be taking payment
tomorrow night and Friday afternoon, checks payable to Troop 17.

This is one of our best trips each year and I encourage everyone to
participate.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>