Eagel Scout Project - Bocce Ball Court for The Village of Brookwood

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:13:21 -0500

Kristy Pardue is offering one of our scouts an excellent opportunity for
an Eagle project. The Village of Brookwood if funding the project and
the details are below.

Please let Kristy and me know if your scout would be interested?

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court