Dentistry Merit Badge Update

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:08:21 -0400

Hello folks, I hope everyone is doing well.  I want to take this moment and
give a huge thanks to Dr. Rob Jepko for doing a fantastic job counseling our
scouts over the last 3 weeks with Dentistry Merit Badge.  We have completed
the formal classes with the exception of several assignments and a visit to
Alamance Community College on October 26th (more on this later).

Below you will see the names and checklist.  Please, parents, help ask your
scouts about their progress in order to complete this badge.  Below, I will
list what is left for completion.  As always, the merit badge worksheets are
available on our website for download and can be very helpful in this
process.

Requirements

Scout Name

        1

2

3

4

5

6

7

1

        Caleb

Alston

2

        Walker

Beck

3

        Nate

Bonney

4

        Will

Burton

5

        Sam

Collins

6

        George

Ellington

7

        Jack

Ellington

8

        Scotty

Grant

9

        Cooper

Hicks

10

        Zachary

Jepko

11

        John

Kernodle

12

        Donald

Kernodle

13

        Watson

Lander

14

        Sean

Martz

15

        Lane

McDonald

16

        Ellis

Moser

17

        Promise

Nwoko

18

        Evan

Saurage

19

        George

Schmitt

20

        Clayton

Sommer

21

        Ryan

Steed

22

        Jacob

Stewart

23

        Dallas

Tucker

24

        Will

Vickers

25

        Robert

Wallis

26

        Will

Watt

27

        Jack

Watt

28

        Nick

Williams

Class assignments for completion are as follows:

3) Visit and interview with your dentist (use your worksheet to fill in). We
will possibly try to have a dentist attend a meeting if possible to help
with this requirement.

4c) 3 day food diary to be turned in.

6) Choose any 2 of the 5 items to be turned in.

These can be done and turned in at any time but please help our scouts
complete these requirements very soon so it isn't get forgotten.  Also, if
your scouts need other requirements due to an absence, these can be done by
reading the MB Book and filling in the workbook (all available on the
website).

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard

Tarheel Research High Res

   "...Agrotech Solutions"

(336) 263-5088

     PO Box 1088
     Burlington, NC 27216
 <mailto:John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MonaVie Distributor

 <http://www.mv-juice.com/> www.MV-Juice.com

fish[1]Drink it!  Feel it!  Share it!

P   please consider the environment before printing this email

GIF image

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image