Dads needed at Scout Camp

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:48:47 -0400

Hello folks, we are getting excited about our week at Camp Cherokee.  Hal
and I have talked about the need for dads to help us at camp.  Please
respond to this email with your time availability and I will resend with
what the schedule looks like.  We can handle several folks, but would at
least appreciate having at least one per day if possible.

Sunday (Move in Day)

1)

Monday (4th of July)

1)

Tuesday

1)

Wednesday

1)

Thursday (Family Night)

1)

Friday (Last Full Day)

1)

You can bring your own tent or one will be provided for you (please let us
know).  Showers are available.  Meals will be provided when at camp.  Thank
you all!

John Maynard