Dads Needed at Scout Camp

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:00:03 -0400

Hello folks, we are getting excited about our week at Camp Cherokee.  Hal
and I have talked about the need for dads to help us at camp.  Dads, please
respond to this email with your time availability and I will resend with
what the schedule looks like as it fills (so claim your days early!).  We
can handle several dads (not too many as meals are included), but would at
least appreciate having one per day if possible.  The need would be for the
day as well as night as we are required to have "2 deep" adults in camp at
all times.  This allows for leaders to attend meetings as well as tour merit
badge classes throughout the week.

Sunday (Move in Day)

1)

2)

Monday

1)

2)

Tuesday

1)

2)

Wednesday (4th of July)

1)

2)

Thursday (Family Night)

1)Chap McQueen (Chef)

2)Bob Kernodle (Chef's Mate)

Friday (Last Full Day)

1)

2)

You can bring your own tent or one will be provided for you (please let us
know your preference).  Showers are available.  Meals will be provided when
at camp.  Thank you all!

John Maynard