Cooking Merit Badge Book

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:41:39 -0500

Hello all, I am following up on the Merit Badge Book for Cooking.  It has
now been scanned and uploaded to our website.  Below is the link directly to
the pdf book.  Please download to your computer and make it available to
your scout.  Printing is optional but not necessary as it can be quite a lot
of pages.

http://cid-78f2ca079eeb0929.office.live.com/self.aspx/MB%20Pamphlets/Cooking
.pdf

If you wish to purchase the Merit Badge book, they are available on the web
at www.scoutstuff.org or in the council office in Greensboro.  As always, we
appreciate donations for or of these books in our library at Troop 17.

Enjoy!

John Maynard