Congratulations to our top Popcorn sellers

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:30:58 +0000

Our boys did very well with popcorn sales this year and we're proud to announce
the top 10 sellers for Troop 17. Each boy will receive an additional $35 for
their efforts.

1.       Alex Pardue

2.       Michael Steed

3.       Ben May

4.       Ellis Hawks

5.       Jack Simpson

6.       George Ellington

7.       Dylan Easter

8.       William Beck

9.       Zach Dupree

10.   Walker Beck

The prize money has been secured and if any parent would like to collect their
son's money, please let me know. Otherwise, we will distribute at our next
troop meeting.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17<>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215