Color Guard Scouts Needed

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:18:01 -0500

Hello Troop 17,

We are in need of 4 to 6 scouts for this Wednesday morning's Friends of
Scouting Campaign Kickoff Breakfast.

This is an important meeting, marking the start of our FOS campaign.  It
will host a group of "who's who" leaders in our area.  The location is
DiGeorgios on Church Street at 7:30am this Wednesday.  We will have someone
there to organize the scouts (In Class A Uniform) and after the opening, all
will be fed a wonderful breakfast.

Wednesday Feb. 2

7:30am

DiGeorgio's Catering

3265 S. Church Street Burlington (Same center as Mayberry's West)

Class A Uniform

Please let me know ASAP if your scout would be able to attend and help.  We
will need them to be there a few minutes before 7:30 and will be done with
plenty of time to get to school on time.

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard