Christian Maynard's Eagle Project

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:24:30 -0400

Hello Folks, please see the below message:

****************************

Hi, I am working on my Eagle Project next week and need some help from any
available scouts.  We will be meeting at the Scout Hut on each day at 9am.
We will be working on trail improvements to the Lake Cammack Trail.  I will
need 6 to 10 Scouts to help.  This will count as Service Hours to those who
need them.  We will work through Lunch on Wednesday.  Thursday is a maybe at
this moment but I will keep all in touch.

Please reply if you can come only.

Days:

Wednesday June 29th

Thursday June 30th

Time:  9a - 2p

Place: Scout Hut

Needs:

Water Bottle (we'll have extra and gatoraide)

Gloves

Wear good shoes or boots for trail work

Christian Maynard