RE: Camping Trip Details - Zip Line - I need to know if your scout is going

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:19:14 -0500

Here's our list of boys going camping this weekend (see below)

Also, make sure that your boys bring EVERYTHING on the "don't forget to
bring" list!

Details for Zip Line Camping trip this weekend.

Don't forget to bring the following:

*         $25 to pay for zip line, dads will also need to pay $25 -
(this normally costs $40/person)

*         Permission slips - two (2) are attached

*         2010 book

*         Water bottle

*         Plate, cup, fork, spoon

*         Food - see Meals below

*         All your other stuff

So far here is the list for our scout trip:

Leaders:

1.      Hal Bates

2.      John Maynard

3.      Peter McDaniel

4.      Greg Desern

5.      Rob Jepko

6.      Wes Collins

7.      Mike Ford

Scouts:

1.      Robert Bates

2.       Austin Desern

3.       Everett Desern

4.       Stuart Powell

5.       Tyler Schomburg

6.       Sam Collins

7.       Charlie McDaniel

8.       Zackary Jepko

9.       Mitchell Stadler

10.   Ellis Moser

11.   Clay Sommer

12.   George Schmidt

13.   Jack Watt

14.   Davis Hawks

15.   Christian Maynard

16.   Alston Hill

17.   Will Vickers

18.   John Ange Kernodle

19.   Donald Kernodle

20.   Declan Ford

21.   McEwin Sartin

WE NEED TO  KNOW WHO'S GOING BY WEDNESDAY AT 5:00, SO WE CAN PLAN
SUNDAY'S BREAKFAST.

We will be meeting at the Scout hut at 4:30 Friday to load up supplies
and head out to Yates's place in the Uwharrie's for Friday night.
Saturday, we will go to Asheboro's Richland Creek Zip Line
http://scouttroop17.web.officelive.com/CampDestZipline.aspx

Meals:

Friday Dinner - Sub sandwich

Saturday Breakfast - individual cooking

Saturday lunch - bag lunch - sandwich, cheese & crackers, etc - no
refrigerator foods

Saturday dinner - foil pack or what ever they want to cook them selves
(Google foilpack for excellent recipe ideas
http://www.macscouter.com/macscouter/Cooking/docs/FoilCook.pdf )

Sunday breakfast - leaders cook

Sunday lunch - we should be back in Burlington early afternoon

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court