Boy Scouts This Week

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:49:33 -0500

Tuesday is our Court-of-Honor where we will recognize the hard work or
our scouts this fall. We will start promptly at 7:00 and all scouts need
to wear their Class A uniforms.

Popcorn

The Chocolate Lovers popcorn has arrived - Hoorah. If you ordered
Chocolate Lovers, please plan to pick it up this Tuesday. We also have
some prizes and Top-ten money to award to our top sellers. Shannon Beck
has done a superb job as our popcorn chair, so please thank Shannon when
you see her.

Every year we have extra popcorn to sell since we have to purchase full
cases and will take donations for the extra popcorn - this is a great
way to pick up a few extra gifts.

Ski Trip

Our annual Troop 17 Ski Trip is scheduled for January 7-8 (we will leave
on Friday) cost is $110 for skiing and $130 for boarding. Fee includes
breakfast and lunch on Saturday, please bring money for Friday dinner
and Saturday dinner. This is a great trip for advanced and beginning
skiers, in addition to food, the package includes lodging, ski rental,
ski ticket and a ski lesson.  Please bring your payment balance this
Tuesday.

The following have signed up:

Scouts

Will Burton

Sam Collins

Charlie McDaniel

Watson Lander

Walker Beck

Evan Saurage

Nick Williams

George Ellington

Jack Ellington

Adults

Jim Burton

Mike Williams

Hal Bates

John Maynard

Elections

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 4th and will have elections
for new officers.

Yours in scouting,

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17