Attention all Life scouts needing an Eagle scout project!

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:11:27 -0500

A good friend of Troop 17, Daniel Flack who spends his summers at Camp
Cherokee, has some exciting Eagle project opportunities for our Life scouts,
see below.

Please let me know, or contact Daniel directly, if you are interested.

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217