Activity Permission Form

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:56:04 -0400

Hi folks!  A few more days and we will be in Oriental, NC!  What a perfect
weekend ahead of us.

I have received several permission forms this week and have also received a
few comments that the current form is difficult to electronically sign.  So,
I have a "NEW" solution.  If you haven't yet turned in the form (or just
want to try this new one out), please click on the "Form" link below for a
very convenient web form that can be completed quicker and easier.  No
saving documents, printing documents or forwarding documents.

Regatta Permission Form
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFdQQzY4YkR3T
i1aNG43bW5taEU4WVE6MQ#gid=0>

This should help simplify this monthly process going forward.

Thanks and have a great day!

John Maynard