ATT: All Star and Life Scouts

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:48:38 -0400

Each year, the Alamance District answers all of your questions on the
"Trail to Eagle" at the  Macedonia Lutheran Church, (421 West Front
Street) at 7:00 on November 10th. If your scout is at the rank of Star
or Life, I strongly encourage that both of you attend. Scouts that are
First Class and below should wait for next year's meeting.

I will also be attending to answer troop specific questions on our
specific "Trail to Eagle" process.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
HM: 336.585.1962
WK: 336.586.1325
MB: 336.269.2215

From: Alamance Roundtable

Subject: Roundtable - November 10

Roundtable is just over a week away! Cub Scout Roundtable will continue
the Ideal Cub Scout year program. The Boy Scout Roundtable is our annual
"Life to Eagle" program. If you know or have boys who are quickly
approaching that Eagle, this is the place for them.  Please pass the
word. Scouts with rank of Star or Life and their parents (and
Scoutmasters) are invited. We promise that we will answer all of your
questions about getting that Eagle project approved and the new Eagle
Scout application completed. Let's get the word out!

Your Alamance Roundtable Commissioners

GIF image