AT - McAfee Knob Backpacking Trip

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 21:12:38 -0500

This Friday we head out on the Appalachian Trail to McAfee Knob for a
great backpacking trip.

*         Time: Meet at the scout hut @ 4:30, all new backpackers will
need to have their packs "shaken down"

*         Cost: Money is needed for dinner on Friday and lunch on
Sunday, no other money is needed for the trip

*         Sunday: We should be back in Burlington early to
mid-afternoon.

*         What to pack: go out "camping information" on our website for
a suggested packing list.

*         Bring 3 liters of water

Please let me know of any additions or deletions on our participant
list.

Trip Participants

Adult     Bates Hal

                Chrismon Michael

                Lander  Tee

                Maynard John

                Steed Derek

                Paonessa Nestor

Adult Total                                          6

Scout     Beck Walker

                Chrismon Matthew

                Coble    John

                Lander  Watson

                Lanzoni Simon

                Sommer Clayton

                Steed    Michael

                Steed    Ryan

Scout Total                                          8

Grand Total                                        14

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court