Preliminary archive on-line

  • From: Matthew Roberts <mroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scotus_archive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:31:52 -0500

Hello to everyone on the archive list,

I'm sending this email out to the law/courts listserve, but wanted to send
it out to the archive listserve as well.
As you'll see in the message below, this listserve will be used to receive
input on the website developed by Chris Schroeder.

Hope you're enjoying the last couple weeks of August,

Tom Powers