Veterans Day Weekend Sale Extended through Monday!

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:43:31 -0500

This is a quick and simple bulletin. We received many emails first thing
today from folks who where on vacation, and taking advantage of their Friday
Veterans day holiday last week to make a long vacation week with their
families, while others were busy making long Veterans tribute runs. We have
extended the Veterans Day sale through the end of today (Monday the 14th).
Place the word VETERAN in the promo box of the shopping cart and click
"recalculate" to see your extra savings. Thanks for the feedback and for
your business!

www.ScootWorks.com
Scootworks, Inc.
Ph. (919) 269-0986 x24