Shortie Pre-Turkey Sale!

This Scootworks news bulletin is short, simple, and sweet. Beginning tonight
11/19 through Monday Night 11/22, we're running a pre-Thanksgiving Sale at
Scootworks. In the over 12 years of being in business, we've learned that
most folks are out of town or just too tired to mess with motorcycle parts
over the Thanksgiving holidays.

It's this simple...put the items you want in your cart, type TURKEYDAY in
the promo box, and click "recalculate" to see the even DEEPER discounts
you'll get on millions of parts to select from.

Get some goodies on sale, and enjoy your upcoming Holiday with a smile!!

Scootworks, Inc.