SCOOTWORKS - SIDE COVER SALE & NEW PRODUCTS

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:45:00 -0400

SIDE COVER SALE
Scootworks has worked out a great deal from one of our suppliers to get a
big discount on Chrome Side Covers. These side covers are made of heavy duty
ABS and chromed to a brilliant shine. This big side cover sale is only
available through Friday October 9, 2009. After that, the price goes back
up. You can save over 21% from the regular price.
Just go to
http://www.shopscootworks.com/productdetail.htm?productId=8482533&catalogId=
&searchProducts=61-113 and get yours today.

NEW PRODUCTS FROM SCOOTWORKS
Scootworks ISO Grip Adapters--- Now you can add more kool factor to your
Kuryakyn ISO grips by using Scootworks ISO Grip Adapters. These new grip
adapters are fresh out of the Scootworks machine shop. Our ISO grip adapters
attach to your Kuryakyn grips and let you use our exclusive billet
Scootworks grip tips.

These adapters are polished billet aluminum and have all the hardware you
need to attach to your ISO grips and the price includes the chrome end tips
of your choice. These adapters are available for $44.95. We have 7 different
grip tips to choose from.
-- See these grip adapters at
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3095&catalogId=-799

Footpeg Adapters--- Scootworks has designed new footpeg male adapters for
the XS Series of Yamaha motorcycles. These adapters have never been
available before and can be used to fit any Kuryakyn or Scootworks footpeg
to the XS-Series of motorcycle (like the XS-650 Special).
-- See these new footpeg adapters at
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3092&catalogId=-799

NEW PRODUCT IN DEVELOPMENT
Scootworks is in the final stages of manufacturing our new Honda Spirit and
ACE 750 Raked Triple Tree. This new 4 degree raked tree will really kick out
your front wheel for a great look and even better handling. Watch our
website for more information as these new raked trees become available. The
trees will be available in polished billet aluminum or raw (so you can paint
it) for a great price. We will announce when they are available on the home
page of our website at www.scootworks.com .

SPECIAL BIKETOBER SAVINGS--- Visit our website at www.scootworks.com .
Select the products you want to purchase. After you purchase your items and
get to the shopping cart, just enter in the promo code: BIKETOBER and then
press the recalculate button. You will then see your Biketober discount for
your total purchase. This discount applies to all other sales already in
progress in our on-line catalogs. This is a limited time offer, so hurry!

©2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
phone +1 (919) 269-0986

http://www.scootworks.com/