SCOOTWORKS SALE & FREE SHIPPING- SATURDAY ONLY

SPECIAL NOTICE:

We wanted to let you know that in celebration of Scootworks Summer BikeFest
09 being held today Saturday July 25th, we will be shipping everything
purchased today for FREE. That's right everything purchased today will be
shipped FREE.

FREE SHIPPING applies to any shipping destination in the USA only, and is
for internet / on-line orders ONLY. We are hosting our BikeFest 09 today and
will be unable to take any phone calls or phone orders. Remember, on-line
orders for shipping in the USA today only and you get FREE SHIPPING. Visit
us on-line at www.scootworks.com .

As an added bonus, there will be a special surprise for you when you add
items to your shopping cart today only. If you can't come to our Scootworks
Summer BikeFest 09 today, then you can at least enjoy some of the same
benefits.

Follow the events today at www.twitter.com/scootworks we'll be posting pics
and updates all day long. You can also purchase Scootworks T-shirts on-line
today at a fantastic discounted price of $9.95. After today the price goes
up!

See you at BikeFest 09!!

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
DO NOT REPLY. This email address is not monitored. To contact Scootworks,
please visit our website at http://www.scootworks.com/

This email was sent to you because you have subscribed to Scootworks
Newsletter or have purchased products from Scootworks. If you wish to be
removed from this mailing list, please send a blank email to
scootworks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.

©2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
phone +1 (919) 269-0986

http://www.scootworks.com/